Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hyderabad, December 30

I don’t have too much more exciting to say, other than Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Today there is a bund and it is our preparation day so we will go play volleyball with the church members.

Hmm…special New Years’ plans…we might be going to a party for everyone in the apartment building. The church members are having a party but we have curfew, so we won’t be able to make it. It sounds fun, but alas. We have intersections with that sometimes – we were meeting with one of our recent converts who needs friends, and some church members showed up to practice a dance routine for the talent show, and she joined in, so we were happy.

My 15-minute personal organization time is going well. The main improvement now is in the organization of my personal space. I think it will make my companion more happy with me also. I’m doing 3 sets of 100 jumps with a heavy jumprope every morning and it’s a bit tiring, which is good, I’m getting real exercise I guess.


Shortly, and with love,
Sam

No comments: